Friday, November 21, 2008

Voting "Present"

What's it look like when the President of the United States votes "present"?

Kinda like this.

"I can tell you flat out there will be no endorsement [by Mr. Obama] prior to January 20," said Senate Banking Committee Chariman Christopher J. Dodd of Connecticut a day after his committee heard a combined appeal for billions of dollars in taxpayer help from the heads of General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co, and Chrysler LLC.

That's too bad, because I sure would like to know what our next President thinks we should do about this...

But I guess if I want to know what he thinks of the vital issues of the day, I'll just have to settle for his earth-shattering views on a college football playoff system, for now.

1 comment:

Thomas M.F. Jefferson said...

It's the same play he ran when the financial crisis hit in September. Do nothing. It helped get him elected. Th problem I see with Obama lately is that he seems to still be in campaign mode. He's not providing answers to anything, he's still just providing sound bites. Someone should tell him that you do more as President than just name cabinet members.