Friday, January 9, 2009

John Ziegler cracks me up...

Watch him bait David Shuster into giving up the MSNBC bias against Republicans...

"Oh now she's CLEARLY unqualified... I see."

HA! Apparently, if a majority of Americans THINK someone is unqualified for a job, it means they ARE unqualified. Shuster is a mob rules kind of guy, apparently. If I release a poll that shows that 65% of respondents think Shuster is a crappy journalist, will he quit his job? Afterall, most people believe it, so it must be true, no?

Kinda frightening actually... isn't it just that kind ot thinking that sent 6 million Jews to the gas chambers? Don't make your own judgements about what right and wrong, or true and false, just ask everyone else what THEY think, and then do whatever they say.

Well the Fuhrer says it's true, so it must be, right?



I've met Zig a couple of times.... interesting guy... HUGE balls... I wish I had his guts, but here I am, posting anonymously.

1 comment:

Thomas M.F. Jefferson said...

David Shuster reminds me of the kind of sports fan that thinks the coach is brilliant when the team is winning and then calls for the coach to be fired after a big loss. I mean, clearly, the coach got dumb overnight. Shuster should quit his job at MSNBC and go work for the NY Jets organization. He would fit in just fine there. By the way Shuster, it was 55% not 65% and the question was to be president, not vice president. Try to at least get your facts straight.