Saturday, March 20, 2010

Exactly!

SO every day when I drive to the gym I pass one of those fancy schmancy west coast Liberal private schools for kids who are probably too young to go to private school. They have a large marquee out front where, each and every day, I get to read some progressive political missive that says something like "schools not guns" or "war is not the answer"... you know, the usual Liberal tropes.

But today I drove by and they've put the following message up: RESPONSIVE GOVERNMENT: PERHAPS AN OXYMORON?

I'm seriously considering going back there tonight with a ladder and a sign that says "YES IT IS, SO WHY ARE YOU LIBERALS ALWAYS ASKING FOR MORE OF IT!?"

4 comments:

Thomas M.F. Jefferson said...

I'm sure the person at the school who put that up on the message board has been fired already.

George M.F. Washington said...

I drive by every night. Still there.

George M.F. Washington said...

Now it says "what do we do until 2014"

Well hell's hells I don't know, how about you get a jon and buy your own fucking insurance!?

Thomas M.F. Jefferson said...

Yes, that would be my suggestion as well. Get a job and get your insurance.