Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And Another Thing Vonnegut, I'm Stopping Payment On The Check

The title of the post refers to something Rodney Dangerfield's character said in the classic 80's movie BACK TO SCHOOL. And that is the spirit of my post to President Obama and the Democrats in Congress.

Since we are now living in a world where they don't feel bound by the will of the people, I present my list of demands to them.

1) I want a good job that pays me over $250,000. They said that it is everybody's right to have a good job. Well, I am now demanding that they give me one. And it can be one of those green jobs that they're always talking about. I'm not picky.

2) I am also demanding that operation I've been putting off because it's really elective surgery but now that healthcare is a Constitutional right (although I've read it and cannot find that amendment in there), I want my surgery. And I demand that they pay for it.

3) I demand that they provide me with a good car to drive. They already own GM so they could give me one of those. It's my right as an American to have a car. And it's okay if it's a hybrid but it must have satellite radio and a sunroof because, according to them, it's my Constitutional right to have a good car with a warranty backed by the federal government.

Mr. Obama, will you have someone from your office call me and look into getting me those things? Thanks, you're a sport.

No comments: