Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whoa whoa who, not so fast there Ace!

Accordng to Drudge, Obama is NOT dropping the Public Option. He's going to double down and do it without any bi-partisan support...

Uh... he can't possibly be THAT dumb can he? I mean don't get me wrong, this is the best possible scenario for us Republicans going in to 2010... but jeez, the ego on this guy... he just can't stand to not get his way, can he?

I mean hell we did everything but beg him to do this. I just can't believe he's actually falling for it!

Amazing.

1 comment:

Thomas M.F. Jefferson said...

At what point will the Republicans simply throw up their hands and say "We're out because you aren't interested in bipartisanship. You have numerical superiority to pass any health care bill you want. Do it without us." Would the Democrats really have the balls to do it without Republican votes? I say call their bluff.