Friday, October 26, 2012

The parody of Lena Dunham's "First Time" ad really writes itself.

I'll never forget my first time... it was awful.  I was sure I'd found the right guy. He told me about all the things he was going to do for me and OH MY GOD it was SO exciting.  I pulled back those curtains and... I did it... I pulled the lever for him.  He started right in with his stimulus and at first it was sooo good. But then came Obamacare, and then he got Fast and Furious and all of a sudden it was over.  I was all like, "that's it!?"  He said he was so sorry. He swore this had never happened to him before, that he just didn't realize how bad things were when he got started.  He begged me for another chance, but the feeling was... it was just gone.  I just wasn't that into him anymore.

Next time I'll be sure to pick a guy who can satisfy my needs and deliver on his promises.

Next time I'm voting for Mitt Romney.

No comments: