Saturday, October 17, 2009

Guess what newsmedia... I don't care about Balloon Boy

And furthermore, I hope it WAS a scam because I love it when you guys get suckered. Of course the downside is now poor ole CNN is so upset that they got scammed that they're going to run coverage of this family 24/7 for the next three weeks to shame them and prove how powerful the media backlash can be when they've been wronged.

But it's having no effect on me because whenever I see another Balloon Boy story on TV, I change the channel. CNN... you got taken for a ride... and I love it. Whether or not you're able to extract your pound of flesh in revenge does not interest me.

Spend all the time you want trying to stoke outrage amongst your viewership, but it won't work. Turns out we don't like you very much and it's kinda funny when you get taken for a ride.

We're rooting for Balloon Boy.

No comments: